Performs all cardiac stress tests including exercise studies, nuclear studies and stress echo's as ordered. Reports to: Ambulatory Care Unit Manager. FLSA: Non-exempt.
- Performs accurate and timely cardiac stress test procedures.
- Accurately enters orders and completes orders via the current electronic process.
- Practice standard infection prevention measures, including hand washing (ie: after touching patients and upon entering and leaving patient rooms.)
- Expertly operates cardiology equipment.
- Employee shall endeavor to provide a superior patient experience.
Minimum Education:X Associate’s degree X Preferred □ Required
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
x Basic Life Support (BLS)
Certified as Cardiac Tech through CCI or eligible to sit for the certifications exam within 6 months of employment.
Minimum Work Experience:
> 1 year experience in stress lab x Preferred □ Required