EVS - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECH
Cleans and sanitizes rooms and furnishings in assigned work areas, following established policies and procedures in order to maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the hospital.
1. Cleans In-Patient/Out-Patient areas.
3. Cleans rooms following patient discharges.
4. Maintains equipment
5. Adheres to chemical usage procedures.
6. Maintains adequate supplies.
7. Cleans staff and public restrooms.
8. Practices universal precaution.
9. Maintains clean storage and supply closets.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
High School diploma or G.E.D preferred.
Experience is desirable but not essential. On-the-job training will be provided.
Follows oral and written instructions and communicates effectively.