Piedmont Rockdale Hospital - Conyers, Georgia
1. Acts as primary contact for STAT Team (Stabilization, Teaching, Assessment, Transport).
2. Responds to all on-campus medical emergencies.
3. Acts as clinical resource to critical care staff.
4. Collaborates with Critical Care Patient Coordinator/Direct Admit/Heartlink staff.
5. Performs patient surveillance/screening functions.
6. Maintains professional development; assumes responsibility for maintaining a complete and current competency file.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Two (2) years critical care experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Registered nurse with current licensure in state of Georgia.
Current ACLS/BLS certification. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision and have excellent assessment and prioritization skills.