Piedmont Newnan Hospital - Newnan, Georgia
1. Develops standards of performance, policies and procedures for designated areas of responsibility.
2. Organizes the areas of responsibility in accordance with administrative guidelines in order to provide specified nursing and patient care services to meet organizational, regulatory privacy and Medical Staff guidelines.
3. Manages, implements and effects Change
4. Maintains safe work environment and culture, promotes excellence in customer care.
5. Oversees planning, growth and strategic initiatives for assigned departments
6. Functions in an advisory capacity to the Vice President of Patient Services in evaluating proposed changes as they relate to these departments.
7. Directs implementation and ensures compliance with standards of nursing and professional practice that promotes optimum health care delivery along the lifecycle continuum.
8. Identifies opportunities for improved customer value.
9. Manages Quality Patient Care and Quality patient Outcomes
10. Manages Patient/Physician/Staff Satisfaction.
11. Collects and analyzes data to improve performances
12. Serves as part of a collaborative management team focused on promoting the Mission, Vision and Values of Piedmont Healthcare. Writes and/or edits collateral material for marketing and public relations purposes including but not limited to brochures, fliers, fact sheets, bios, and letters.
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.