Functions under the direct supervision of the physical therapist, physical therapist assistant, occupational therapist, certified occupational therapist assistant, or wound care clinician responsible for a specific patient’s care. Responsible for the patient flow, vital signs, and materials/equipment organization within the department.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Healthcare experience as a Patient Care Tech or CNA preferred.
1. Assists clinical staff with patient treatments.
2. Acquires and maintains equipment and supplies.
3. Provides clerical support as requested.
4. Completes documentation.
5. Assists with managing costs to ensure quality outcomes.
6. Communicates with others.
7. Promotes an environment of excellent customer service.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.