Piedmont Fayette Hospital - Fayetteville, Georgia
Prepares hot and/or cold foods to meet orders in patient and/or retail areas. Assures accuracy, timeliness, and the assembly of all cold or hot grill station food items (burgers, sandwiches, etc.). Assists in assembly of patient food tray cold and packaged components/condiments. Ensures the quality control and appearance according to recipes at all times. Maintains the sanitation standards according to the HACCP program during the preparation of all patient meals. Supports other team members throughout the tray assembly stations.
1. Ensures quality customer service throughout cold food or grill station production.
2. Prepares cold food items according to Piedmont Healthcare’s established recipes and initiates assembly order.
3. May work on the production patient tray assembly, contributing to the completion of the patient tray.
4. Communicates well with all members of the Food Service Team.
5. Ensures safe and proper handling of all food items according to HACCP Guidelines.
6. Participates as a team member to ensure all food is served accurately and appropriately.
7. Demonstrates organizational skills when preparing pre-prep food items for the refrigerators and coolers.
8. Assists other team members in washing and storing on dishes, pots, and small wares and back up on grill.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
General computer knowledge is preferred.
Must be able to listen and communicate successfully with patients, staff members and visitors. Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Must be able to work successfully both independently and with other team members.
Must be able to read, write, and carry out oral and written instructions.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school education or GED equivalent preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Restaurant experience is preferred
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.