Piedmont Macon Medical Center - Macon, Georgia
The Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for accurately performing all basic Pharmacy Technician functions in a timely manner.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Completion of a Pharmacy Technician training program (diploma) is required.
• Pharmacy Technician license in good standing with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy required.
• National Certification (CPhT) preferred and required within 1 year of employment.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
• Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred.
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.