Piedmont Fayette Hospital - Fayetteville, Georgia
JOB PURPOSE: Directs all administrative and financial activities relating to the efficient operation of Imaging Services. Provides resource management for support activities in all ancillary imaging cost centers. Responsibilities include materials management, finance, budgeting planning, human resources, and marketing activities.
1. Directs and manages daily departmental operations of all imaging departments.
2. Develops and manages budget for all cost centers.
3. Coordinates and manages all materials management functions.
4. Manages all support and technical personnel.
5. Manages costs.
6. Provides leadership of personnel through guidance, feedback and delegation.
7. Ensures that departmental operations meet established criteria and standards set forth
by regulatory and other accreditation bodies.
8. Develops departmental goals and objectives in collaboration with Administrative and Medical Directors, and department staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in-writing.
Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Skill and ability in Microsoft Office Applications
Ability to work as a member of a team.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Radiology, Business Management, Health Science, Finance or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
A minimum of five (5) years’ hospital technical radiology experience and five years of supervisory/management experience.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Must be ARRT or ARDMS or NMTCB registered.
A thorough knowledge of all areas of Radiology. High degree of technical knowledge in all imaging specialty areas including CT, MR, IR, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography and Diagnostics. Must be self-motivated with the ability to direct and manage a diverse group of employees. . Prefer that the candidate be a Certified Radiology Administrator (CRA), by the American Healthcare Radiology Administrators (AHRA).
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.