Piedmont Atlanta Hospital - Atlanta, Georgia
Responsible for coordinating patient flow and the delivery of patient care for patients in CV area during his/her shift, providing clinical care, as needed, serving as a liaison for patients, visitors, families, physicians, other hospital departments, and external ancillary services, communicating patient care, departmental and staff issues to the appropriate authority.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Associates’ degree in health-related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of two years’ experience in clinical practice with demonstrated clinical competency in Cath lab or EP lab, leadership qualities, effective communication skills and able to demonstrate initiative and exercise independent judgment.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current license/certification/registry in the profession in the State of Georgia. Qualifying credentials may be any of the following as appropriate for the area:
1. Registered Nurse (RN)
2. Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS)
3. Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES)
4. Registered Radiologic Cardiovascular Interventional Technologist (RT-CI)
5. Radiologic Cardiovascular Technologist (RT-CV)
6. Radiologic Technologist (RT-R)
7. Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
8. National Registered Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic (NREMT-P)
9. Echo Sonographer
10. Vascular Sonographer (Sonographers may be credentialed through American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers or Cardiovascular Credentialing International)
11. Exercise physiologist
Current BCLS and ACLS.
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.