CT Technologist, II Weekend Only (WEO)
Department: Radiology Cat Scan
Location: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Schedule: Weekend Only, 7pm - 7am Friday - Sunday Night (3 12/s)
Competitive Sign on Bonus offered
Computed Tomography (CT) Technologists specialize in using ionizing radiation to produce cross-sectional images to help doctors diagnose and treat patients. CT Technologists perform diagnostic ComputerizedTomographic examinations in accordance with all prescribed standards under the direct guidance of the supervising Radiologist. CT Technologists provide patient care to all age groups to include neonatal, pediatrics, adult, and geriatrics.Qualifications:
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Radiological Technologist.
- If less than one year as Radiologic Technologist must have advanced certification by ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT).
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology(R).
- If less than one year as a Radiologic Technologist, Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (CT).
- Advanced certification by ARRT in Computed Tomography (CT) preferred.
- BLS certified.
- Six (6) months experience as a CT Technologist preferred.