Imaging Technical Partner, Evening Shift
Department: Radiology Cat Scan
Location: Piedmont Atlanta Hospital
Schedule: Evening Shift, Monday - Friday 10:30 am - 7 pm
Providing technical and clerical assistance in imaging to include: patient flow activities, patient screening, assisting patients, maintaining supply, and assisting technologists as needed. Provides functions associated with remote cardiac monitoring when patients are off nursing units in MRI.Qualifications:
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- High school graduate with recent experience in cardiac monitoring and arrhythmia interpretation.
- Practical knowledge of human anatomy, or previous radiology experience.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1 year experience as a clinical or technical partner
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Completed ECG Rhythms Identification Course.
- BLS certified.
- Must be able to lift and move patients.