Operations & Facility Coord - Piedmont Heart
Supporting the overall administrative activities of the Piedmont Physician Enterprise consisting of 200 plus locations, providing administrative and facility support for all PPE Director of Operations, PPE Central Operations Project Management team and supporting Physician Enterprise coordination and communication.
1. Assures that Practices follow Physician Enterprise policies and procedures as well as assists in the creation of new policies and procedures.
2. Coordinates new site, relocations, and office closings
3. Manages equipment/furniture in storage as well as all purchases.
4. Coordinates all Physician Enterprise Practice related meetings and completes minutes including the Area Manager meetings.
5. Acts as a liaison between the physician enterprise practices and hospital departments.
6. Provides administrative support for all Area Managers.
7. Purchases equipment for practices and maintains vendor relationships.
8. Tracks various Practice indicators such as overtime and No Show rates as requested.
9. Physician Enterprise contact for all patient complaints via the STARS system.
10. Process Capital Expenditure Reports
11. Time keeper for Central Ops and Physician Enterprise ESA team
12. Notary assistance for Physician Enterprise
13. Timely processing of vendor invoices associated with preferred vendors and projects
14. Assist with lunch coordination for the PPG Primary Care Grand Rounds
15. Manage small projects when assigned
16. Assists Operation and Project managers with projects as needed.
17. Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Three (3) years of medical office experience or relatable experience required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
Must possess full knowledge of JCAHO, HIPAA, OSHA and other applicable regulatory agency and legal requirements necessary for medical practice management.
Computer proficiency required.
Experience with Epic Cadence and PeopleSoft requisitioning/payment request highly preferred.
May be subject to irregular work hours.
Frequent local and distant travel to Physician Enterprise locations is required.
Must have reliable transportation in order to travel to all Physician Enterprise locations.