Part Time Scheduler - Outpatient Cardiology
1. Effectively greets customers and/or answers the main telephone line providing a positive first impression of Piedmont Heart Institute.
2. Addresses customers questions immediately, as appropriate; avoids transferring the call to another extension if the customers needs can be addressed.
3. Triages calls or refers patients in the office to the appropriate person, as indicated.
4. Provides directions and wayfinding assistance to patients and visitors.
5. Schedules clinic appointments and ancillary procedures.
6. Provides coverage for other Front Office positions as requested by the supervisor or manager.
7. Works as an effective member of the Front Office team.
8. Completes other clerical duties as requested by the coordinator or manager.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or GED required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year of experience as a customer service representative, scheduler, or closely related position is required, preferably in the healthcare industry.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Telephone, scheduling and physician practice experience preferred.