Radiologic Technologist SPRN 2-PMN
JOB PURPOSE: Operates radiologic equipment to make clinical diagnostic radiographs and performs routine diagnostic procedures according to established standards and practices. Provide patient services using imaging modalities. Provides patient care to all age groups to include neonatal, pediatrics, adult, and geriatrics.
1. Demonstrates competence and proficiency in performing all radiological procedures on
patients of all age groups. Positions patient, selects the correct protocol,
and utilizes all required equipment.
2. Maintains competencies for all related components.
3. Accurately follows all established imaging protocols for exam being performed.
4. Provides quality age specific care in accordance with prescribed standards and practices.
5. Adhere to the Radiation Safety Policies and the principles of a viable dose reduction
6. Provides patient education and communications in accordance with prescribed standards.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (R).