Piedmont Healthcare Corporate - Monroe, Georgia
Reporting to Director, Talent Acquisition this role will oversee a regional team’s recruitment process including but not limited to: requisition approval, participation at entity position control committees, hiring manager intake meetings, candidate sourcing & and screening, interview strategy and offer process.
While supporting all aspects of talent acquisition for assigned entities, this role will also partner with other Talent Acquisition Managers and the Talent Acquisition Director to support, implement, and execute system talent initiatives and strategies across the system. In addition, this position is responsible for providing exceptional service through key partnerships with entity HRBP’s and COE leaders on business related to Piedmont’s people strategy.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Five (5) years of recruitment experience, three of which must include leading and managing a recruitment team in a dynamic and diverse environment.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Taleo and PeopleSoft experience
• Demonstrated proficiency in applying full life-cycle recruitment practices, recruiting for all levels of talent, in a high volume, service oriented environment.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
1. Manages, and motivates a team of Talent Acquisition professionals consisting of recruiters and coordinators to drive strategic business partnering initiatives
2. Responsible for their region’s hiring, resource allocation, coaching, performance management and employee development.
3. Provide hands-on support to their region’s employees and leaders to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes and policies, maximizing organizational effectiveness, which improves performance and ensures compliance.
4. Partner and work collaboratively with COE and Operations leaders and staff to respond to requests timely, accurately, and implement HR programs as designed.
5. Ensure compliance to company policies/procedures as well as with all applicable laws and government regulations.
6. Partners with the Director, Talent Acquisition to gather and manage financial costs/value data regarding all costs associated with talent acquisition.
7. Partners with fellow Talent Acquisition Managers to develop processes that allow recruiters to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
8. Works closely with hiring managers, entity executives, COE leaders and HRBP’s to assess talent-staffing needs within their region.
9. Provides regular reports to Director, Talent Acquisition and Business Partners on key recruiting metrics such as new hires, recruiting cycle time, cost per hire and quality of service.
10. Collaborates with Compensation and HRBP’s to create a competitive pay packages for all levels of talent.
11. Collaborate on the development of effective on boarding and orientation programs to ensure new hires are successfully acclimated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Strong business partnering skills and ability to create effective and productive work relationships.
• Strong Talent background; ability to provide strategic coaching and training around recruiting and sourcing.
• Strong presentation skills and ability to interpret metrics and data to solve problems and make recommendations to senior leaders.
• Strong leadership, organizational and project management skills.
• Flexible, creative and detail oriented in ambiguous situations.
• Possesses a high level of accountability for results with the ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects under limited supervision.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Flexible and capable of providing leadership in a matrix organization.
• Ability to effectively work with a variety of people, possessing tact, discretion and diplomacy.
• Highly flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and work in a team environment.
• Strong customer service background; level of influence and negotiation skills.
• Ability to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong knowledge of recruitment tools
• Experience handling confidential information and matters with discretion.
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.