Piedmont Healthcare Corporate - Covington, Georgia
Provide accurate, responsive and efficient HR consultation to assigned units and business leaders. Serve as consultant on the development of strategies that reflect the business objectives of the organization and formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees. The HR Manager will assess, anticipate, and provide comprehensive consultation to management on HR-related needs including; organizational effectiveness, training and development opportunities, employee relations, performance management and employee engagement initiatives.
1. Collaborate with internal and external customers to influence effective, efficient and customer focused HR services.
2. Promote workforce diversity, management/employee input/evaluation and staff wellness in HR service delivery.
3. Design methods for continuous improvement in the delivery of services by soliciting internal and external feedback, using best practice models and organizational goals.
4. Partners with assigned business unit and Centers of Excellence to identify, develop, and promote programs that meet strategic business objectives.
5. Support customer service and work culture initiatives by integrating HR service delivery. Collaborates with management/staff on ways to support organization, customer service training, improve customer service, performance management, recruitment/ retention, policy
development/interpretation, dispute resolution/mediation communication, HRIS, and HR/Payroll transactions.
6. Functions as a business advisor to the managers and supervisors of his/her assigned business unit regarding key organizational and management issues.
7. Works with HRBP and broad HR group to push strategic initiatives throughout the organization.
8. Provides insight, tactical leadership and communication support during organizational change.
9. Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
10. Conducts employee relations investigations according to company policies and in compliance with federal and state laws.
11. Gathers and analyzes HR and client feedback and provides input to corporate HR in developing and implementing solutions.
12. Manages HR projects in support of the overall business.
13. Partners with HRBP and senior leadership team on talent management and performance management.
14. Provide management/employee consultation on issues that require analysis and interpretation of complex policies/procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
Skill and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in-writing.
Skill and ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Ability to work as a member of a team.
Skill and ability in Microsoft Office applications.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Health Care Administration, or equivalent field.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible HR experience in Human Resources or related field, preferably in a health care organization. Solid track record of successfully implementing HR programs and initiatives. Extensive knowledge of HR core competencies – recruiting, benefits, compensation, technology, training, organizational development, and learning and development. Experience managing complex employee relations issues.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Masters or PHR/SPHR certification preferred. Excellent presentation, communications and interpersonal skills, strong customer service background, advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel and Word. The ability to work indepently on a broad variety of projects; ability to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations; ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people. PeopleSoft experience preferred. Local travel as appropriate to implement strategic initiatives. Strong working knowledge of local, state and federal employment law.
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.