Radiologic Tech - Orthopedics - After Hours Walk In Clinic
1. Demonstrates competence and proficiency in performing all radiological procedures on
patients of all age groups. Positions patient, selects the correct protocol,
and utilizes all required equipment.
2. Maintains competencies for all related components.
3. Accurately follows all established imaging protocols for exam being performed.
4. Provides quality age specific care in accordance with prescribed standards and practices.
5. Adhere to the Radiation Safety Policies and the principles of a viable dose reduction
6. Provides patient education and communications in accordance with prescribed standards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to operate many types of x-ray equipment, including fluoroscopy rooms, radiography rooms, portable x-ray units, mobile c-arms, cysto equipment and other x-ray producing equipment.
2. Must be able to provide other technologists instruction on the same equipment.
3. Must be able to produce quality radiographic exams.
4. Must deliver SAFE care in accordance with the Alwaysafe program.
5. Must use AIDET with every encounter and be proficient with service recovery.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED: Graduate of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (R).